Self Rinsing Chiller Coil Cleaner
KLEN 2102 is a self-rinsing coil renovator that cleans and restores chiller coils and fins to maximum cooling capacity through natural condensation. It is non-corrosive and does not harm chiller coil and fins, thus cutting down expensive repair costs and prolonging equipment life. KLEN 2102 is non flammable and does not produce toxic vapour and causes no health or fire hazards.
KLEN 2102 can also be used as a filter cleaning or filter coating.
Areas of Use
KLEN 2102 can be used for air-condition service and in workshops, food processing areas, storage plants and buildings with fan coil cooling systems. It can also be used as a filter cleaner or in concentration, used as a filter coating.
• Self rinsing. Cleans chiller coil through natural condensation. Breaks up stain and atmospheric dirt bonded to chiller coil and fins and floats them down to condenser pan.
• Economical. Properly cleaned chiller coil increases cooling efficiency for minimum power consumption. Non corrosive, thus leaves no harmful residue, eliminating frequent breakdowns or costly replacement.
• Safe. Non flammable and does not contain any acid or special precaution to use or store.
• Gives off pleasant perfume when I use.
Directions for Use
– Use as it is or dilute at rate 3:5. Pour water into sprayer container before KLEN 2102.
– Switch off air-conditioner unit, spray directly from top onto cooling coil and fin area.
– Switch on air-conditioner unit, KLEN 2102 will, through natural condensation, loosen dirty soil and float dirt onto condensation tray within minutes.
– Clean and coat filter. Dip filter into container to clean and rinse away KLEN 2102 and
dirty particles with water. Spray concentrated KLEN 2102 on both sides of cleaned filter to form meshwork that traps tiny atmospheric particles from passing through filter.
Avoid ingestion and eye contact. If in contact with eyes, flush with cool water for at least 15 minutes and consult a physician immediately. If ingested, do not induce vomiting and dilute by drinking water and consult physician immediately. Upon contact with skin, wash with large amounts of soap and water and consult physician if irritation persists.